Telelynx was founded in 1994, with headquarter in Taiwan and with operations in Shenzhen and Beijing, with a long-standing track record for consistency, reliability, trustworthiness, and excellence in performance. Telelynx is a member of FIC Group, with a large manufacturing capability in China for set-top box, tablet, smart phone and other IT devices. Millions of customer premise equipment (CPE) including set-top boxes, Internet device, OTT-enabled tablets/smart phones and downconverters /transceivers have been shipped to the broadcast, cable, telecom, ISP and broadband Internet markets around the world. Highlighted below are our recent milestones.
- Offer Telelynx Education (TED) cloud-based platform to galvanize the spread of e-Education in order to close the gap of education around the world.
- Tablet PC for e-Education is introduced.
- Offer DVB-T2 and DVB-S2 combo STB to the world market
- Introduce MORE services into the AIBO OTT platform to allow operators to generate new revenue
- Make the first shipment of OTT system with tablets and smart phones.
- Introduce hybrid STB with DVB-T2 + Android and DVB-S2+ Android.
- Make the first shipment of tablet PC for education and OTT.
- Deploy the first CA-based HD DVB-T2 system to a broadcaster.
- Offer tablet PC and smart phone with APP for AIBO OTT application.
- Offer Android-based OTT / IPTV STB to the market.
- Introduce AIBO OTT / IPTV end-to-end system to the worldwide market.
- Introduce secure card-based CAS, LynxCrypt 400, to the digital TV broadcasting market.
- Offer IP-based digital headend with IRD, encoder, re-mux, scrambler and QAM modulator.
- Introduce fully- integrated digital headend.
- Complete the integration of LynxCrypt 100 CAS with a world-renowned billing system provider, GLDS, based in San Diego, California.
- Introduce the first MPEG-4 HD STB to the worldwide market.
- Introduce a card-free CAS to the world market.